The world’s most accurate 3D RF tracking technology
From the R&D team that revolutionised on-stage tracking more than a decade ago comes Stagetracker II, a new standard in ultra-fast vector-based RF tracking with previously unseen degrees of real-time precision in all three dimensions.
Stagetracker II brings the possibilities of precise, multi-dimensional positioning to an extremely broad range of applications. As new immersive technologies capture the imaginations of audiences worldwide, Stagetracker II expedites the seamless creation of extraordinarily precise, real-time immersive environments
- Real-time 3D tracking
- RF-based means no line of sight required
- Ultra-fast, vector based accuracy
- Discreet, easy to conceal tags
- Pitch, roll and rotation recognition for every tag
- Tour-ready, rugged construction
- IP67 rated and MIL grade tested
- Integration with market leading audio processors and lighting consoles
Stagetracker II comprises three ground-breaking elements. Redesigned, extremely discreet miniature RF tags can be easily concealed within a performer’s outfit for a near invisible result, broadcasting to IP67-rated RadioEye RF receivers that each contain 60 antennas. At the heart of the system is the 19-inch, rack mountable Stagetracker II engine, with a single 2.8-inch touchscreen for fast front panel operation.
|Antennas per sensor||60|
|Max coverage per sensor||100 tags|
|Operating frequency||4,9 - 5,9 GHz|
|Coverage angle||120 degrees|
|Accuracy||± 2 cm|
|Size||35 x 35 x 20 cm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +55 degrees C|
|RadioEye Tag (transmitter)|
|Operating frequency||4,9 - 5,9 GHz|
|Positions per second||100|
|Sensors||Roll, pitch, rotation, gyro|
|Battery life||> 9 hours|
|Charging||Stagetracker II docking station|
|Stagetracker II Core|
|Input voltage||100 – 240 Vac, 50-60 Hz|
|Connector||Neutrik PowerCon nAC3MPA-1|
|Housing||19” Rackmount, 3 RU|
|Connections||1 x Stagetracker II Net (Neutrik EtherCon), 1 x Gigabit for position data output (Neutrik EtherCon)|
|Stagetracker II Net|
|Connector data||Neutrik EtherCon|
|Connector 48v DC power||Amphenol Eco-Mate|
|Connections||4 x RadioEye, 2 x Stagetracker Network (rear panel)|
|Power Supply||Input voltage 100 – 240 Vac, 50-60 Hz|
|Housing||19” Rackmount, 2 RU|
Full control is via an easy to use web-based user interface that can be augmented with plug-ins for partner systems. Up to 100 tagged performers can be tracked, and each individual tag can transmit up to 100 positions per second.
The 3D positioning data generated by Stagetracker II can be shared over IP via a number of protocols including ArtNet, Open Sound Control (OSC) and DMX, making it suitable for use with a huge variety of platforms.
Demo Frankfurt 2017
- Stagetracker II Debuting At Pro Light + Sound With New Software & Connectivity Options (prosoundweb.com)
- Prolight + Sound 2018: Astro Spatial Audio to demonstrate third-party integration (audiomediainternational.com)
- PL+S 2018: Immersive Technology Forum and special demo areas to focus on immersive audio (audiomediainternational.com)
- 'The live audio industry needs to move forward': the rise and rise of immersive sound (psneurope.com)
- d&b audiotechnik names first Soundscape integration partners (audiomediainternational.com)
- 'A remarkable step forward’: Astro Spatial Audio brings 3D audio to Loreley outdoor production (psneurope.com)
About TTA AS
In 1999, John Skjelstad became involved in a unique tracking system, which unlike other tracking systems was specifically to track the movements of people.
Combining the system with extensive research into the fields of radio technology and established acoustical phenomena used to localise audio, John founded TTA in 2004 as a company dedicated to developing these technologies in the entertainment industry.
About Stagetracker II by TTA
More than a decade after Norway’s TTA sparked a revolution in theatre sound with the launch of the original Stagetracker performer localisation system, now the R&D team is introducing Stagetracker II, building on the success of the original to create entirely new experiences in the world of live entertainment. Based on state-of-the-art RF technology and IP67 rated, Stagetracker II is the world’s most accurate performer tracking solution in all three dimensions, offering full compatibility with market leading immersive audio, light and video solutions.
Ready to talk about the possiblities or want more in-depth information about the products and services we offer?
Please use the phone / email below
Phone: +47 926 05 403